crawling in the dark
300+[html]

yea I didn't figure she would heh.

After the AniWayans had attacked them Cypress had figured no one would be bothered to worry about him. Anu would have and probably still did even though there was no way for her to know her wayward son had been missing in the first place. So it was genuine surprise when Artemis said she had been worried about him and with such exasperation. At first his ears had perked in his surprise, but the expression quickly faded and turned to one of remorse. "I'm sorry, Missa. I didn't mean to make you worry. I didn't think anyone would notice my being gone for just a few days." He said sincerely, an apologetic look in his blue eyes.

The youth's dark tail tapped against the ground as Artemis set down next to him seeming far less upset than she had a moment ago and with her here he was finally able to get his mind of the confrontation with his brother. He was caught a little off guard as she asked about his father, but he couldn't really be surprised. He wasn't sure if many knew who is father was and it wasn't really anything he had given a whole lot of thought to in all honesty. He thought for a moment, not quite sure how to put the impression Gabriel had left on him to words. "He is stern." He said, knowing it was a little vague. But it was perhaps the most distinct definition he could think of. Gabriel certainly lacked the softness of his mother. "But he is fair. He is a lot like Anu in some ways, yet the complete opposite of her in others." Almost like opposite sides of the same coin. One of light and the other of darkness, yet somehow connected. His tone was level and casual, but a smile had crept across his maw. "I look like him, you know." He said, his tone gaining a slightly cocky flare to it and knowing full well that Missa probably didn't have a clue what his hybrid father looked like.

<style type="text/css">
.cypl2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#858b4d; letter-spacing:1px;}
.cypl2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cypl2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cypl2 {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e7e1d2; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/28u07zo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#86806d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread