M - Diamond in the Rough
[html]

Word Count :: 380 :: mrh

I want you to know, with everything I won't let you go
These words are my heart and soul

Gamboge eyes flickered behind those orche lids that had covered them for milliseconds, forming a few blinks. She didn't realize that she looked as if she was flirting with him, nor did she realize that this was what she was doing. She had not been with a male before, and she had not known the steps to being with a male. She was very stupid to this situation but she was going to play is cool for as long as she could. She wagged her tail and her two larger than normal ears had flicked back forward at the male's step back away from her. She cocked her head, which moved her bangs on her left away from one of her gamboge eyes that were wide and on the handsome male. Something about that nose stripe. She kept on thinking about it. She contained her curiosity about his bloodline though, unsure of if she wanted to know or not. At his words, she giggled and shook her head. That's jus' bout tha sweetest thang someone evar said ta' me. she spoke, a smile on her face. If she did not have the darker fur on her face she would have blushed at the thought of what he had said to her. Itsa' pleasure ta' meet ya', Helotes. she told him and she put her hand out to shake hands with him.

The woman continued to wag her tail as she stood there, the charming smile still on that maw of hers. Where ya' from, big boy? she asked him, wondering where he had come from. Idle chat for a woman who loved to ask questions. She was curious, and curiosity did not kill the coywolf, but it did kill the cat, so she thought that she would be okay in this situation, at least she hoped so. The ocean breeze caressed her in her long kimono, and she felt the draft even through the silk she could feel the chill that was in the ocean's air. It made her shiver slightly, but she quickly regained her womanly composure. A hand went to the long hair that adorned her head and she fought with her bangs that just ended up just pulling back in front of her face again. Oh well.

<style>
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e1085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread