One team invasion.
The male had sparked her curiosity by his words, why in the world would you go to the middle of nowhere looking for others, the port towns further south were best for searching out others. She gazed at him as he spoke, when his words ended she questioned what he'd said. "Why would you be looking for others here? I'm sorry to say but there's far more populated places to find others.. Here, it's just sortof backwoods and a few scattered small packs. Most are related in some form or another..." Her words trailed off as she watched him moving about the campsite, interested in the things he did. It had been a long time since she'd met anyone so on track with the ways the humans chose to live.. She could still remember Noah and missed the grumpy stern male, he'd been so knowledgeable and loved to explore the human world. At his mention of a boat her eyes lit up as she smiled. "You're not the first to take to the seas and land here, though I guess it's starting to become quite the fashion now, explore the homelands then set sail on new adventures." she smiled and admitted. "Three of my children did just that, they set sail for Ireland last year, though two have returned since then.. I can tell they learned mysterious things I'd probably never understand, everything about them is different. I guess it really is a whole new world when you're use to certain things.." She finally fell silent, realizing she was chattering and carrying on while the male was busying himself making tea. She felt guilty at blabbing on while he worked so diligently.

When he'd fallen back from working and admitted that he'd grown horribly sick she chuckled as her eyes shined. "Don't worry, I probably would too.." She didn't know how her children had sailed across the great ocean, but she didn't think she'd be up to par on that adventure if she ever set out on the sea. Smiling as the male handed her a cup and seemed to be waiting for the tea to finish she realized the scent as the mint began to make her feel more relaxed after she small shock of discovering someone with an open fire in the mists of their new home. She smiled and thanked the male as he offered to pour her tea. "Thank you.." paws wrapped around the warmth that radiated from the cup she inhaled the aromic scent before taking a sip. She was delighted by the strong taste, not bitter like most of the drinks the healers had given in the past. She smiled and asked, "How did you live overseas? We've packs here.. and clans.. I use to belong to a pack, but they just all up and disappeared.. " she peered into her cup as she spoke, the sadness slightly detectable in her voice. "I miss the way it use to be before the fire.." she admitted as she raised her gaze to the male.

Messages In This Thread