To cross the sea
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

Her vision was cloudy. Tears. She heard him running, his howl, his scent, his touch and Hel knew she was crying and whimpering. She'd not been allowed to cry as a pup and she had to be strong. When her brother attacked her for the rabbit and hurt her, she held her own, letting her choler run free and fighting back until they both lay sweating and scratched. Neither of them cried. When the other wolf gave her a scar on her calf she hadn't cried then. Afterwards, in the dead of night, she had let the pain wash her down and she'd even shed tears, though by the morning she chose to ignore the incident entirely.

It was his voice and his touch that got her to scramble towards him, clinging and burying her face in his chest. No, she was unharmed, physically she was strong. She knew, she knew deep in her heart that it would unsettle him to see her so weak, so broken and scared. But she needed his comfort. And he deserved the truth. Jormundgand and Fenrir. I'm so scared they'll come after you. I dragged you across that retched ocean. And you could have died! Hel looked at him, eyes swimming in tears. My älskling, I am so selfish. And if they come for you... What have I done, Styx? She clung tighter, her heart beating fast against his. In this, Hel was at her lowest. She would have to tell him. About Fenrir's parting words. You remember, Hel, my sister. We are of Loki's blood. And we must take it further. Go in good speed, my sister, but remember: in this world, you are always with us. You never leave Asgard. It probably meant nothing. But what if it did?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread