Bone and Plastic
[html]
Actually it's my seasonal job that started up, it's eating my time a little but it's almost done and I've managed my time better now. LOL. Sorry for the wait though!! x__x| 315 Words

Mentally, he questioned whether he was hungry but he then convinced himself to at least enjoy a meal he didn't have to work for, though his father would normally bring him food. The man knew the boy didn't venture out to much but it was time for that to change whether he liked it of not. When it came time to introduce himself, he had tried his best to keep in the light of the fire but he wasn't sure if he had succeeded or not. Heck, he wasn't even sure if any of them could read. Red eyes darted to the male who, thankfully, understood what he had written. The name he had given in returned danced in his brain as he tried to remember it. He nodded though, his expression remaining the same. Sascha didn't miss the other's nod of the head, which lead him to be believe she had understood what he had written.

Sascha listened as the two conversed. It was so easy for them, not having to write down everything they yearned to say and hope the other could understand. However, the boy had been communicating by that means for so long that he was now use to it. Plus, he was a shy being and interaction with others had been so little. When the female finally offered her name, Sascha nodded at her as he attempted to remember it as well. He then proceeded to scribbling in his book once again. I have some meat? It had took him a little time to find the correct words to use, German being his stronger language, but when he was finished, he presented them the message as he angled it in the light and waited for either of them to respond. If he wasn't hungry to eat it then, he could always carry it back to his place to eat later.

<style>
.saschawoods-02 p {padding:0px 8px 8px 8px; margin:0px; }
.saschawoods-02 b {color:#000000;text-shadow: #f14d50 0px 0px 6px; font-size:14px;}
.saschawoods-02-b {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.saschawoods-02-ooc {font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saschawoods-02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #6b6a6a; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b6a6a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/8zhaad.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:5px 0px 230px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread