[P] The Whirlwind
[html]

OOC: Big Grin Now I shall attempt to show off her new personality...or give a glimpse of a few parts of her new personality. Mostly her openness, and her playfulness toward those she considers close. I did a small glimpse of her aggression and her issue toward those that harm her or others she cares for. ^^ / WC: 611

Deirdre shook her head, “No, shifting does not change you.” She eyed him and offered him a smile, “It changes you only physically.” She then sighed, “personality and emotional wise depends solely on the individual and how they handle it.” She laughed harshly, “I can assure you I have changed.” She narrowed her gaze, not at Slade, but toward a different direction.

“I’ve become stronger,” she told him. “I’m different, and it’s not because I’m a Luperci now. It is because of the events that had happened, I view the world so different now…” She sighed, “I’m stronger…”

She sighed and then glanced calmly toward Slade, “I agree.” She softly growled, “He was a horrible excuse for a canine.” She let a devious smirk to escape upon her muzzle, “I swore that if I ever met him again, if our paths ever overlapped, I would make him suffer for what he did to me.” She growled softly and clutched the grass beneath her angrily, but then she fell silent, her anger slipped away.

She shook her head roughly as to push the thoughts and words she had mumbled away. She sighed again and looked toward Slade, her ears were held back for a moment before they erected and twitched in a sudden amused thought. “I’m probably a little more aggressive and open then I was when we first met…though,” She grinned. “When it comes to some things I can still be shy and nervous.”

Like my affection for you, she told herself. She then sighed and lifted a finger to gently rub the small rune symbol beneath her right eye. She then dropped her hand from her face, gave off a small amused laugh and then flung herself backwards. She landed backwards with a thud her gaze lifted toward the sky as she rested on her back, “Enough of this depressing talk.” She spoke calmly as she waved her hand in the air; she eyed Slade and offered him a warm, inviting, and friendly smile. “So you plan on going to visit your former pack,” She began. “What other plans do you have?”

She pondered upon this slightly, if he has no actual desire to… her mind wondered, maybe I can… she turned her gaze to the sky. He’s been through things as well, maybe… She smiled to herself. And retuned her attention to the coyote.

As she listened for any speech from Slade, her hand slowly went to grab a long strand of mane. She pulled a strand of brown fur between her fingers and lifted it over her gaze. “It is strange to have these,” She said suddenly her head tilted softly to the right. “Hands I mean,” She smiled. “But they are useful. I can hold books now, and don’t have to worry about ripping them or getting the pages wet.” She sighed, “I kind of fancy this mane.” She mused, “its my fur…but.” She pulled the strand of hair high above her, “It’s so bloody long!” She exclaimed playfully.

Slade was her friend, a friend before she became a Luperci and even though they had been a part, Deirdre had felt as if nothing had changed. She looked to her side and saw him, saw the coyote she had met by the border of the artsy pack. She saw no stranger but a friend, and that was the reason behind her lack of uneasiness. She had a playfulness that suddenly begun to shine brightly within and around her. She was at ease at that moment in the presence of her friend, so at ease that she was not willing to allow the moment of reunion to end.

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread