Silent Serenity
[html]
Hey there, Sam is new, she came from the territories of Ichika no Ho-en, in the dinner room place, 9:00 pm. I NEED SAM TO MEET MORE MEMBERS! Forward dated to the fifth of November 

Comfort came immediately when Rain walked in, Sam had been worried as the storm roared on. "Well, I'm just glad that you didn't get hurt or lost." She shuffled closer, wrapping the blanket around his shoulders, sharing the blanket. She handed him te hot tea in the mug, he would have to warm up as well. Her shivering stopped as his warmth flowed into the blanket and made her warm. Being from a warmer climate for most of her life really made her feel bad now. Hopefully her fur would be thicker by winter. She rested her head on his shoulder and looked to the fire, watching the flames flicker and dart each way. "How cold does it get here in the winter?" She asked curiously. This would be her first winter in Nova Scotia and her first snow. Winters in Rio were not bad, mostly rain with lower temperatures. When her mate remarked on her being cold, she smiled and said "Yeah...I haven't really adapted yet to Canada. A lot colder here." Samantha ran fingers through her hair shyly and sat back against him.

Samantha wanted to meet more of the residents of her new home, if she was to live here, she would have to get to know everyone and treat the as family. Sam thought of the scar on her belly and how Rain accepted it and didn't cate that she failed to save lives. She was his mate and he love her and Sam would do the same. "I wonder where every one is. Really quiet tonight." She said softly and looked at the cave door. Samantha moved closer and her tongue shot out, catching him on the corner of his muzzle, a canine kiss. Soon enough they would be officially mates. Releasing Lua was hard to do but someday she would have a family with her mate and she could feel that love again. "Tell me about Germany. What was it like?" She could tell Rain about Rio after. Germany sounded like a good place to live, did he like it? The questions and wonders swirled through her mind.

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread