It Wilted to the Owl's Cry
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 390 words

In a way this occurrence... the explanation, was flattering to the warrior. It was not something she had done, but herself that attracted the bird. Even so, so much more could have been achieved if there was some line of communication between them. The large bird was more keen to rely on Shiloh for cooperation that its supposed master as it found itself more productive in harassing the large female than attempting to communicate.

At the mention of high speech, she turned to Kiara expectantly. If it were true that some birds could speak on their level, then why hadn't this one? "I don't know Low Speak... but is the bird dumb?" she asked innocently, genuinely curious as to the owl's mental state. It obviously did not lack understanding as the instant the words left her mouth, the malting bird darted from one wolf to the russet other, wings flapping madly in her face whilst its sharp beak picked at her ears.

The Nomad was to her feet in an instant, attempting to outrun the screeching owl as it continuously swept down to get at her vulnerable ears. "Gah! Leave me alone demon bird!!! Stop it!" She sought to snap at a violent but failed miserably. "Stop it, you annoying fowl! My ears!" It picked and plucked with a vengeance swooping down from an impressive height to snatch at her mane. It made off with a tuff of hair with a whining she-wolf in its wake. It circled the three in a graceful arch before coming to settle upon Shiloh's shoulder again. It dropped the hair and hooted softly.

The Nomad was livid, being on the receiving end of an owl's wrath. It was humiliating and downright shameful! A vengeful glare was narrowed at the bird as the resonating cracks of shifting muscle and bone suddenly filled the air. Secui paws gave way to Optime digits clenched into angered fists. Her tail stood straight, twitching with agitation as the owl simply looked on without care, hooting in a taunting octave. Something within the female snapped, and she lunged for the devilish owl. "Come here!" Of course her fingers caught nothing but air as the avian fled into the sky to hover, watching the scene below as the she-wolf missed her mark entirely and instead collided with her fragile companion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread