Power of the feminine eye
[html]
OOC Sorry for the late reply! D:/ +325!

Ophelia blinked. A... rock?.....OH! That explained the loud yelp. Ouch! That doesn't sound fun! Rocks are mean, aren't they? Ophelia gave a cheerful giggle as she watched the nervous lady before her. As she watched the lady, Ophelia couldn't help but feeling as if she was being a burden. The fine female before her seemed nervous and awkward, and Ophelia gave a slight frown with her ears drooping. Am I bothering you? I can leave, if you would like. Ophelia didn't want to leave, for she was social creature, and wanted to talk.... to everything. Whether it be a tree or a rock, if she was lonely she was have a deep conversation with any object, even if it was non-living.

Pleasure to meet you Ophelia! Right after Ophelia said her own name, she couldn't help but be terribly confused. Wait, what? Was this female's name Ophelia too? Then who was Saxif? Was she Saxif? OH! She was ever so confused. Yet, as the female before her spoke once more, her confusion was cleared. OH! So you're Saxif. For a minute there I thought you were an Ophelia too. Ophelia gave a bright giggle. This female was going to be nice, Ophelia positively knew it.

After Ophelia got permission to approach, Ophelia walked over to the female and combed through her bright gold hair with her fingers. Ophelia then began to braid her hair with ease, for Ophelia used to have long hair, much longer then Saxif. She had gotten used to braiding her own hair, which was much harder then braiding someone else's hair. If I may ask, Saxif, how did you get hurt? It looks like it's pretty painful.... Ophelia was a naturally curious creature, and she couldn't help but ask. Hopefully it wasn't hurt too bad, because then Ophelia would go all motherly. And no one wanted Ophelia to go motherly.

<style type="text/css">
.opheliaga b {font-weight:bold; color:#c890a4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #67273b; }
.opheliaga p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.opheliaga {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#987985; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bEXwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b78e9b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.opheliaga p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.opheliaga p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread