It Wilted to the Owl's Cry
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 207

That morning had started off well enough, but now it wasn't even midday and disaster had struck the trio. Shiloh was hurt, X'yrin looked okay but was practically having a mental breakdown, and Kiara couldn't even transform to try and help the two. It was at times like these that Kiara wished she could stand up on two paws like the luperci do. X'yrin was desperately trying to apologize as Shiloh attempted to stand. Kiara sat next to the injured female and watched helplessly as Shiloh stumbled into the nomad. It was clean that Shiloh would be unable to walk for a few days.

Kiara thought that things couldn't get any worse today, until Shiloh went through some hidden change. The stuttering female stopped her stutter altogether and acted like she didn't know who X'yrin and Kiara were. The arctic wolf became sorely confused, perhaps the fall had hurt Shiloh's head somehow. "Shiloh, it's me, Kiara. Your ankle hurts because you fell and you need to see a healer. If you can't walk, you can ride on my back, I don't think you'll be too heavy." Kiara couldn't help but let out a small whine. She was worried about both X'yrin and Shiloh. "X'yrin, are you hurt?"

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread