Young love is something deep within your heart..
gunner, sorry for the wait![html]
Lol old man. and Smooooth.

The girl's voice matched her looks and he smiled at that, a sort of crooked grin that suited him even still. Well, no, I... He started, pausing to think it over. How was he supposed to go about this conversation? He'd made a new home in the area and with her pack having moved in... was it still his? Was he to be chased out? Ugh, confusion.

As he thought it over, the girl decided he looked worn out. Yes, he was tired. Yes, he was limping. But he felt fine overall. It was with a chuckle that he shook his head, smile evening out a bit. Miss, I'm fine. Really. Some injuries just never healed right, is all. He waved a hand to reject her offer politely, and was glad that she sat down instead a second later.

Actually, He started again, forcing a smoother stride over to where she sat, leaning against the rock at the hip and crossing his arms over his chest. Actually, my concern involved your pack, miss. I moved into the territory a few weeks back. Your borders overlap with the area I've been living in and I'm not entirely sure I can afford to give up my hunting grounds. I'd like to talk to your alpha, if that's alright?

Then, as an afterthought, he smiled and relaxed, flicking from business into flirting in an instant. Then again, if they're busy, I wouldn't mind waiting in your company, miss. Name's Gunnar LeStrange. He introduced smoothly, despite the raspy voice. And might I say, you look lovely in the sunlight, miss...? He trailed off, hoping for a name. Yup, still a smooth talker. Not a player anymore, but still a die-hard flirt.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug35 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b4733; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebaug35 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug35 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#1c1d17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldkHt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5f55; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4e40; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug35 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug35 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread