Frost and Fire
[html]

no worries Smile bit of pp where he introduces himself; hope you don't mind, to speed it up a bit? :>

Sage recognized his nervousness, and tried to give him a comforting smile as she slid off of Lennon's back to the ground. The Optio had begun to move closer to him when a rustling in the brush alerted her of another presence. Her gaze whipped around and before she realized, she was in the company of a small woman who she had yet to meet. Sage was taken aback by her tiny size, almost like a child or a midget. Blinking back her shock, the coyote couldn't help but shake her head and give an almost awkward chuckle. No, she was not going to eat him; she wasn't a cannibal! Besides, the stranger was at least twice the size of the tiny golden woman. Despite his thin frame, she was betting he would be able to hold his own against the pygmy. "I agree, he's too thin," she said with a laugh now, hoping that the strange woman had been joking after all.

When her sunshine gaze found the silvery stranger again, she cleared her throat. "Well, then..." she started, casting a quick glance to Zana before focusing again. "Let's start with your name, shall we? I'm Sage River Lykoi," she started, bowing her head in place of the hand shake she would have given a Luperci. When he introduced himself, she smiled and continued. "Tell me about yourself, then, Wheatley... How did you find us? Have you any skills?"

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread