[M]It Grew toward the Wild
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc:

As the steed circled her, so was the small crowd circled and scrutinized by devilish eyes. The owl had gone on long enough without acknowledgement and swooped down to clutch the shoulder of his companion. Anxious talons danced and grated through her fur, caressing the flesh beneath in surprisingly gentle strokes. He was the mirror of her tension, her agitation for being eyed by a beast of burden when it was uncalled for. But she was quiet, simply letting her eye follow the the beast. And as it lumped around to her back, she did not move but let it and the nameless male survey her without protest. Her companion on the other hand, was not so keen to let their eyes wander without a fixed gaze. His head winding completely around before snapping forward again as the beast settled and the armored titan dismounted. He took flight again feeling the subtle twitch of the woman's shoulder and resumed his hover.

Formalities were for the pleasant encounters, as it were. And the aura exhibited by this mountain of steel, fur and flesh was anything but. She was silent to his question again, unable to catch the breath to utter a sensible response. Now that her call was heeded, she felt foolish for having sang in the first place. She had been heard... now what?

Her pulse quickened still whilst her heart ran rampant with an answer. She knew what she wanted to ease her restless spirit. But how could a mere stranger even fathom her dilemma? It was futile to even attempt to explain. But her loose tongue would not have her silent for long. "Have you...ever had a desire," she began softly. "But felt it was wrong to fulfill it? To have tasted it and wanted more?" She wet her lips once more as if the divine taste remained upon them. "I fear I am ailed by two wants...two desires."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread