when tomorrow never comes
Iskata could scent the fear on the ivory lady as she suddenly realized that she had guessed wrong. Colibri didn't know a thing that her son had done, or atleast the horrifying things that she should have known. Iskata's eyes shown with sorrow as she sighed softly and explained her spatter of words she'd spoken of mere moments before. "Colibri.. After Mew had been attacked on Inferni's lands Haku went.. to deliver his own form of justice." she hesitated for a few seconds before her voice came back clearly. "He raped and beat the coyote who hurt her.. but that wasn't it." Iskata moved closer to Colibri and nuzzled up against the female as she tried her hardest not to let her words fail, knowing that she didn't want to see the scene again when it still haunted her dreams.

She couldn't help but faulter though as she tried to be strong. "He killed a mother and child..." she wouldn't go any further, she wouldn't see the massacre once more she'd witnessed after her nephew had revealed to her the deeds he'd done, the job he'd done. She shook her head and gazed ahead. "He broke down like a scared babe whimpering and crying when I found him... At first I didn't believe what he told me.. I had to see for myself.." she swollowed the lump that was forming in her throat as she stared ahead, trying to blink away the memories.

Messages In This Thread