go ask jesus.
[html]

Pffffsh.

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

That boy could say as much as he wanted, but he would never be anything more than a fool. No matter what either of them thought, it didn't matter whether Kaena returned or if she even accepted his love for her. She wouldn't care how one of her sons had become such a monster- all of them were. Even Arkham; Hybrid knew the insanity resided within them. Their two families were the same. Neither could stray from what they were or what they were meant to be. They were killers, and their children would be, too. It was inevitable, and in this regard, it was beautiful.

Samael's current condition was beautiful, too. Hybrid was disgusted at how the boy had become so desperate, yet amused that he could entertain the boy. It was not that he was worthy; these were mere coincidences. It was only a coincidence that Samael's claws were now scratching, tickling his head trying to get a hold of his fur. Hybrid bore the boys scratches, his touches, but only for a short while. The Prince of fear had no subjects and was a ruler with no cause. Such rulers had to be eliminated. "I piss on your throne, bitch," he replied. Just before he finished the last word, he gave a great heave, striking with his claws at Samael. His one hand stabbed toward the male's pressure point in his arm, striking at his muscle with precision, intending to make it so he would release his hold on his fur. At the same time, he punched Samael's throat, intending to cut off his air passage for a moment. He threw his weight into the punch, leaning so that they would eventually end up on the ground.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread