two quarters and a heart down
[html]

WC: Sorry it took me so long and is so short, im trying to get my muse back

Silyva pondered Vespers question, she didn't really acquire Rina, just sorta stumbled upon her one afternoon. The memory brought a slight smile to Silyva's face, remembering the small creature's tail had been caught under a fallen bolder. Seeing her squirm around like a fish caught on the shore trying to wiggle away from the sands grasp. Rina had bitten her over and over as she tried to free her from under the heavy thing.

"I had found her trapped under a fallen rock and ever since then.. she's just followed me around clinging to my side." Turning to look around at the marten who happened to be peaking out of her bag at the moment listening to Silyva. "I am pretty sure that we are friends, I consider her family to me." She grinned at the creature and turned back to her company. "She can help me from time to time. If I need a distraction, she is the one I call. I have used her to distract deer as I snuck closer, and sometimes she'll catch her own small meal such as birds or their eggs." Silyva thought back to the last time she had asked Rina to hunt with her, the smaller creature was almost killed. Silyva hadn't asked her to hunt with her since. She didn't know what she would do without her last bit of family she had left.

After she had shifted, Vesper began talking and to Silyva she seemed a bit annoyed. Silyva let Vesper finish talking and decided to but her two cent in as some wolves would say. "To be honest, I do prefer this from better. Yes my parents were both Luperci but they never shifted much." She wasn't sure if she had ever seen them shift them at all.

Being a bit nervous Silyva began to shift her weight from side to side. "I know your not different than me, I just didn't want you to feel weird with me standing over you like that. I know I would feel a bit off." Trying to lighten up the mood, she didn't think it was going to work but she had to try her best.

Image courtesy of stockII@deviantart; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.KStu214011_Silyva1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#d2b9b4; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 {background-color:#6f5b65; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #4c414b; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9536/silyva.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .KStu214011_Silyva1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread