Show Me How
Rain pulled Sam to him and let her cry against him. She loved the otter dearly and he though about Lu a being too domisticated. He looked at the otter as she crawled over Sam's lap and looked at him before talking in low speak, snippits of it making sense. She was worried about Sam and Raih picked up the small animal and cuddled her between them. In that moment he knew. She was too domesticated and would never survive alone.
"Sam... baby stop crying. Lua is too domesticated. I will build her something. She will stay." he said softly licking her face as Lua did the same.
He felt something was off with Sam but kept his thoughts to himself. She would tell him when she thought it was time. She was a gentle mind with a gentle soul. She was beautiful and Rain would do anything to make her happy. He watched as her as she carved with shaking hands. "Sam.... stop. Your going to hurt yourself," he said taking her slider hands into his own before making her drop the carving and the knife she held. "Talk to me Sammi. What are you thinking,' he questioned pulling her face up to look him in the eye.

Messages In This Thread