Frost and Fire
Wheatley sat himself down again, finding more comfort in the lower position. He was glad when Sage commented on the flowers, and that he didn't need to be embarrassed about his interest in the blooms. "They are..." he said, agreeing with Sage. Wheatley was amused by Zana's snort, and glanced over at her, a grin being shown. Wheatley was surprised when Sage’s face visibly brightened at the mention of his medical skills. Not many people showed interest in that. He listened eagerly as Sage spoke about Enkiel. ”Enkiel.. I’ll remember that name.” he said, thinking out loud, ”I’m not that good with physical injuries, but I can treat things like fever and, er, colds” Wheatley stopped to take a breath, ”It’d be interesting to learn more though”.

Wheatley let out a small heh of amusement when Sage said about the members being accident-prone, and saw her glance towards Zana. ”I do notice” he chuckled. Then hearing Zana’s response, grinned. Wheatley’s expression turned serious as Sage informed him of the pack. Wheatley gave a shrug, ”I’ve always had that, I’m used to it” he confided, a calm tone to his voice. Wheatley was taken by surprise by Sage’s next question, and it took him a moment to respond. ”Er, no.” Wheatley paused, thinking of what to say next. ” I’m pretty much certain I don’t”. He stopped, slightly stunned at himself. It had been a while since he’d never had something to say, especially since nobody had asked him that question before.

Messages In This Thread