Shelter from the Rain
[html]

WC:343+
OOC: Zera gets Panda's 100th post :]

Panda could feel the slight wariness that the woman's aura let off, but Panda knew that once she was more showing of her pregnancy then she would approach Naniko and tell her about the midwife whom would be living in her home. Until then, she would let the woman use her soap to make her smell like Venom and Panda did, without the overbearing smell of Anathema on her. Soon, their smell would not smell of these cursed lands of false prophecy. She had the feeling that it would not be very much longer that she'd be able to stay here in Anathema, because soon she knew that she would be cursed as well if she was to stay here. Ouija had the right idea to leave this place. What was keeping them there right now was the security of the pack. Soon, they would find their own security.

When the woman thanked her for her hospitality, Panda smiled and nodded her head. It's not a problem, Zera'im, It's my pleasure really. As long as you don't mind Venom and I, as well as my family of extra animals around you are welcome in my home at any time. she spoke, her stubby tail wagging back and forth. I do have some soap that you can bathe with so that you smell more like Alex and I. she spoke to her, looking to Korosk, and wanting to greet him. She spoke low speech to the horse and then slowly approached, her hand palm up and allowing him to smell it before she would put her hand on his face and gave him a loving head scratch. Korosk is such a beautiful stallion. Do you breed him? she asked, wondering if he was a good breeder, because if that was the case, Panda would love for Vitani to bare a foal for them. It was a random thought really, but she did love horses, and though she would take Vitani and the foal with her, she would rather have a beautiful stallion impregnate her mare.

<style>
.Panda-dreams .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Panda-dreams p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Panda-dreams b {font-family:'Rock Salt', trebuchet ms, san-serif; color:#44357d; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Panda-dreams {background-color:#000304; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... dreams.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Panda-dreams-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread