Frost and Fire
[html]

Sorry I rambled a bit... but, welcome to Inferni!

Sage nodded importantly, watching Wheatley as she listened to the wolfish man speak. Her smiles and perked ears alone said that she approved of his skills, but she spoke it nonetheless. "Very good! Personally, I'm excited to have you on board! I'm sure everyone else will agree," she added, glancing again to Zana with a laugh, this time true and joking. At first she had been unsettled by the small woman, but maybe she wasn't so bad after all. Besides, she was family.

"All right, then, that's very good," she enthused, pleased with his nonchalant answer. The Optio frowned, afraid that her confirmation had made him self-conscious, noticing his hesitant, unsure expression. She gave a soft, apologetic chuckle; she hadn't been around many non-Luperci. In this busy area, they were everywhere. "I'm sorry, sir; we don't get many without the virus these days. I'm so used to it... forgive me," she said, bowing her head. "If you'll please just follow me, I'd like to introduce you to Inferni, Wheatley. You'll be a Tirones for now..." her voice trailed off dreamily and she turned south, ready to get home. The coyote whistled at Lennon and he came trotting behind as she started walking, leading the way into Inferni's heart. He might like the caves more, she thought, remembering his feral form, and decided to head in that direction. She trusted Lennon to wander, but he kept pace just behind them. "I'll show you to the caves, where many of our residents make their home. Ezekiel, the Aquila, lives there, too. Maybe he'll be around," she offered, shrugging happily, glad to be headed back in. The caves were a detour from her room in the D'Neville mansion, but it would be nice to peek around them. She didn't see Zeke often enough anyways, she thought.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread