A dream is a wish your heart makes
Shiloh was startled by the male and female that came out of nowhere, the female arriving first. Rendall she had called herself and Shiloh felt a little more at ease with the woman around. The look on the woman's face said it all. She wanted to help Shiloh. "P...please t..tell me I...if she...will b...be OK... she is s...so thin... I ne...need a medic." she said looking at Rendall softly. She held Sarian close and felt the pup wake with groggy yip up at her. She stroked Sarians head softly as the pup nipped at her fingers. Shiloh"s eyes glowed with the love she was already feeling towards the small pup. Shiloh went on the defensive when an unknown male came up to them. Shiloh immediately put herself between her and the male. Loner or not she did not want the male around her daughter.

She was about to answer the male, Aleo when Kiara came out of nowhere, asking if she was OK. Shiloh shook her head yes and kneeled down to her friend and held Sarian out to the alabaster wolf. Sarian was fearful at first but quickly pawed at Kiara's muzzle softly. "I f...found h..her. Her moth...mother and....siblings a...are d...dead. She is...t...the only su...surviver. My beautiful Sarian...." Shiloh whispered softly to the alabaster woman.

Messages In This Thread