I just really don't get it
[html]

Its a hoard of animals and Aeron

Aeron watched the cream female as she moved about a bit and re-situated herself. She was polite well at least aeron didn't have to deal with a rude woman on lands where they didn't belong. Her name was unique something aeron had never heard before and it made her curios as to how she knew her name. Then it hit her as the woman said Leon. A huff emitted from her maw. "I'm Aeron" She confirmed, why was Leon going around talking about her to others.

Aeron Had moved herself a bit closer to Io. She would do anything for the red and white woman. Aeron almost wanted to chuckle the woman commented on how healthy they looked. She crossed her arms looking at the woman. "So now Leon had been telling you about us? Like what" Aeron liked to think of herself as head of the house hold. She allowed Leon to live under her good graces.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread