Medic Please
[html]

ooc: (328 words)

She seemed in a lot of pain and just dying to get the item out of her, which was why the Catori wolf didn't snap back a bitter comment when she told him she already knew about the item. Instead he nodded, quickly getting to his feet and, in a couple of seconds, he managed to bring a bowl filled with warm water closer to his makeshift workplace on the floor. Along with the bowl he'd grabbed a towel made of animal skin. He set it next to the bowl. The last item he went to get was gauze, which he placed near the bowl and towel. “Alright, if you want to hold onto my shoulder or something...” he said, ready to take out whatever item was lodged in her leg. It was going to hurt like hell and he hoped she wouldn't rip his heart out because of the pain she was about to feel.

“I'll hold you to that.” he said, mostly as a distraction – she wasn't going to focus on what he was about to do if she was thinking about his words. Simultaneously he was counting to three. One... two... Liam took one quick breath and pulled with as much care and control as possible, yet still managing to use enough strength so that the arrow bit came straight out of the wound. Liam grinned triumphantly before glancing down at the blood that was now escaping the wound. It wasn't much but it was still enough to make the queasy sick. Fortunately Liam wasn't affected by any kind of injury and quickly went to work, dipping the leather skin towel into the bowl of water and dabbing at Terra's wound. It was already beginning to look better, although her fur was a pinkish hue now due to the blood that was smearing around her wound. “I'm sorry – I'm almost done, don't worry.” he told her with an apologetic smile.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread