A dream is a wish your heart makes
Oooh...Aleo's afraid of a group o' girls...
[html]

Aleo Lives Aleo TalksAleo thinks

Aleo hadn't expected a negative response from the group of females directed towards him. His ears pinned to his skull and he found himself stuttering to tell them that he didn't do any wrong. "I-I didn't mean any harm to her or your pack." He stepped back a few paces and didn't dare look one of them in the eye. Aleo didn't understand why one of them bared her teeth at him, the obsidian boy did nothing wrong. He had the smarts to not trespass uninvited into someone's home. He could smell the carcass and it made him feel slightly sick. The poor creatures, only the little pup left. His violet eyes fell to the dead things and back to his sword...maybe they thought he did it. His eyes widened and he looked at the group. "Trust me, I didn't do it! " The coy-wolf didn't know how to deal with this. He had to think.

Aleo gave a grim look at the group."Maybe I will just go." He gave one last fleeting look at the woman holding the pup and whispered "Good luck." and starting to walk away.

Image courtesy of Tom bradfield @ Corbis

<style>
.Freebie1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Freebie1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; font-weight:bold; text-indent:25px;}
.Freebie1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#007520; margin:5px; font-size:12px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 0px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Freebie1 {background-color:#010409;  font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; align:center; color:#000000;  line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7977 ... raphic.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #d27527; border-radius:8px; } 
.Freebie1-border {width:450px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
.Freebie1Trans {background-color:#ffffff;  font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;  color:#000000;; line-height:16px; width:430px;  text-align:justify; opacity:0.6;
filter:alpha(opacity=40);padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #147733; border-radius:8px; } 
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread