Show Me How
[html]

Samantha brushed a tear away and looked up at Rain. She hadn't been crying hard, but her hands did tremble with the knife and he was right; Sam would most likely cut herself. The girl was happy to have a protective and caring mate."Rain...I will be fine, it's alright. I don't think I can continue though..." The Zepar smiled to show that she was fine and looked at her otter. What would have happened if she had been released? Would the creature have no chance? Rain had to release his mink not long ago, he must've felt the same and he had lost more than her. Lua could stay, Rain was going to build her something. "If you build something, can I help?" Doing projects was fun, but Sam was afraid that he may say no because of her small frame. Sam shivered and wrapped her arms around her mate. His company was  valued as she could constantly be around him and be warm.

"It's not that I'm not happy, I am really really happy to be with you...I have so much going on right now, I just am excited, happy and sad all at the same time. Y'know how that feels?"Sam petted Lua quietly and sighed. "Someday in the future...do you think we'd have a family? I mean...ours?" Sam felt slightly embarrassed asking the question, but she trusted Rain, they were made for each other. Sam did want one, but she wasn't going to push Rain into having one. She lay down on the bed furs and looked at the beautiful silver bracelet that Rain had given her, she always wore it and it had become a part of her body. Sitting up, Sam looked at the snake arm band that Rain always wore. "Who crafted this? It's remarkable." It looked like a real snake covered in liquid silver, very well crafted by it seemed to be someone skilled. Sam knew of snakes, many lived around her birth home of Rio; the woman knew of the toxic qualities of a snake bite, many Luperci died of the venom. Oh how she missed her home, but Anathema was her home now, and nothing could take her from it.

<style> 
.zero-lily p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-lily b {color:#ffffff; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-lily {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fb5138; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/lily.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:450px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[

[/html]

Messages In This Thread