diminuendo
[html]

*stabs Fred's coding errors*
425 words

Liam on the other hand had seen his pack-mates quite a lot, given he'd been healing most of them following the war. He couldn't remember much of the conversations he'd had with them though, or if he'd had conversations to begin with. It was all such a blur in his mind – then again, a blur could very much explain his life following the war. He was running on little sleep, adrenaline and a desire to keep himself busy and prove himself worthy to his pack-mates. He was scared that if he slowed down the nightmares would return. He was getting better and when he went to bed, he was so tired that he fell asleep right away and slept through the night.

With a tiny smile, Liam was grateful for her words. She needed him. He was going to be put to work, just what he needed. When she propositioned that he help her garden however his expression faltered for just a split-second, going from a smile to a bewildered look before going back to a grin. “That sounds like a pretty good plan.” he said to the white wolf as he stepped closer in order to get a better look at what she was doing. Carefully, as though afraid his brute strength would damage the fragile plants, Liam picked the poppy stem, looking at it for a moment as he tried to figure out how to extract the seeds. Finally he managed to uncover the secret of getting the seeds and placed them in Caspa's pillowcase – a few landed on the ground however and he bent down to pick them up. “I've been practicing stitches; I think I may be better at this delicacy thing than I appear.” he said with a chuckle.

The brown-pelted Catori placed the fallen seeds with the others in the pillowcase before he picked another stalk and did the same process, slowly extracting the poppy seeds. It wasn't an easy task, but he knew that with practice he'd be able to do it faster and with more gracefulness. Because right now he was quite clumsy and often managed to get one or two seeds on the ground. “What have you been doing lately?” he asked her. Most of the wolves were preparing for winter – Liam himself had gone hunting with Strel, his mother and siblings just the other day. He was curious to know what else was being done around the pack to prepare for the brutally cold months that were fast approaching.

Table by Marie, edited by Kit. Lyrics go to Brad Paisley.

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; line-height:90% }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:15px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align: justify}
.mido b {color:#2b251f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#4f9266; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/28l8eo0.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread