I'm not falling, I'm just flying without wings.
[html]
Helotes is not going to attack once he figures out their Inferni members so don’t worry XD / +243

Helotes body had begun to feel better, in fact, he had decided to remove the bandages from his chest and back and now was only left with the one wrapped around the base of his tail. He was still too embarrassed to remove that one, for even though the bite marks had scabbed up, the lack of fur would look horrendous, and Helotes had pride in his physical appearance. To counter act the apparent lack of tail, he had redyed his mane that morning, the majority it now crimson rather than its natural black. He had brushed his fur, removed ticks or whatever else might have decided his pelt was a suitable home, and had bathed. All in all, he look pretty sharp, save the tail thing.

With his new found self-esteem, Helotes decided he might pay Valkyrie a visit, their last encounter had been so pleasant and he decided he’d like to perhaps relive it. Therefore he had set out the beach towards the caverns, but before they came into view he noticed two lupus figures bounding through the sand. He paused, for he did not recognize them, and for a moment his hackles raised threateningly, thinking that they were trespassers. He headed towards them quickly, claws ripping into the sand with each step. If there was to be a fight, he had the advantage of the Optime form, and he was well enough healed to be able to win this time.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#855854; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #16100f; }
.hell-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#493636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z93HS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#786161; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread