Crossing paths
[html]
No worries ^^ / +#00

Anann's ears perked a bit from their slightly relaxed posture as the male mentioned the fact that he had been scouting near the coast. A smile pulling at her lips as she gave a light smile. Quite the coincidence, indeed! Since the coast is where I am headed. She said with a touch of amusement. I am hoping to find repairable dock or harbor. Or at the very least a suitable location for one. For Anatoliy's sake she wanted whatever territory they ended up settling in to be suitable for both their needs.

Anann was well aware that not all canines were as comfortable around horses as she was. Rem especially, could be rather intimidating. He can be. He is trained for war after all, She answered honestly to his question, but generally he shows others the same courtesy he is given. He prefers to be treated as one of us, rather than something lesser. The large stallion was much like his rider; showing no more force or dominance than what is called for, but such patience was often lost to the disrespectful.

Finally her curiosity got to her and Anann just had to ask since the male had not introduced himself as of yet and his Russian accent had caught her curiosity. You wouldn't happen to be a Russo, would you? It seemed just as likely as not, what with the Russian accent and all. Though she didn’t see much of the family resemblance in this man, nor did his scent support the thought

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread