Justice. [J]
Nice! :3 / 300+

The girl nodded, listening carefully. She remembered to 'store them in her brain' so she'd always remember. This was probably somehting personal, that he would most likely never tell a stranger. The girl opened her maw to say something before suddenly Gunna was bent over and coughing up a thunderstorm. "Are you sure your okay?" She asked, deep concern over her face. The girl got her answer when he stood up as if it was nothing, and looked to her to lead on. The young-woman began to walk again, but her pace was bit slower. The girl's ears flickered and she smiled softly. "No, a pack called Crimson Dreams is where I grew up with my siblings. My father, Jazper, wanted to follow his dreams so he created a new pack, but my mother, Ghita, she didn't want that so.....my mother and father split..."

The powder-white she-wolf took in a slow and shaky breath, closing her blue eyes for a moment before opening them again and continouing despite the dull ache of her heart. "I couldn't live there anymore after that, so I left and followed my father to this place and joined him in the new pack. It's a new adventure, and a new place to start my life...and I'm happy I left, because then I would have never met you" The girl said, ice eyes sparkling with happiness as the sadness of her mother and father melted away. He made everything go away, the hurt, the pain. It was all replaced with happiness. Fia pushed her long black wavy hair slightly out of her face, so both of her eyes where fully visible now, along with her emotions.

Messages In This Thread