In a world of pure imagination
Thanks for starting this thread! I'm going to go ahead and have you titled up. Feel free to post anywhere in SS.[html]

The walk didn’t take long, but as they slowly strolled towards Shadowed Sun, Pilot felt as if it would be years before they finally stepped into the pack’s borders. When the familiar scented line was passed by, Pilot smiled with satisfaction that he had finally made it. Though he had only traveled for a small stretch with Urma, he had traveled his share plenty earlier that day.

"Yup, this is home. You’ll be able to see things better in the morning light." He turned to her, finding some comfort in the fact that her fur was pristine white like his. Like Dierdre’s. "You’ll be Shadowed Sun’s newest Periokoi and I’m sure you’ll learn your way around in no time." He led the two onward, further past the territory’s borders and inland to where many of the members had made their resting grounds. Pilot’s den wasn’t too far from here.

It wasn’t an offer one would usually make, but Pilot felt some sort of compassion for her. "My son and I sleep just over there in that den beside the garden. You’re welcome to stay with us tonight if you want. I know it’s not all that great to sleep out in the open. Tomorrow you’ll easily be able to scout out a spot for your own." He gave her a reassuring nod, and began walking towards the den. "If not, the library is always a good place to catch some shut eye. Unless you don’t mind sleeping outside."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread