Little child have no fear
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

She was very uncertain about many things in the outside world. Wretch wasn't sure where the anxiety had come from, but it had always been there for as long as she could remember. Perhaps it had come from the very day that she had been found, the day that Saul had discovered her broken body amongst the waves on the beach. Wretch had always feared the ocean since then and most other bodies of water, only taking drinks from smaller puddles or jars that she used to collect the rainwater. In the winter time she would likely just melt the snow and drink that, if she could, rather than brave going near a big body of water. Her chaotic past had most definitely traumatized her, in more ways than one.

Namaste. She repeated, greeting the other canine in kind. Jace spoke of her experience with the horses and Wretch blinked, looking down at Jace's stomach for a moment and then back up at her face. You weren't afraid of getting kicked? The horses' hooves looked rather hard and sharp, though she had never felt one with her own hands before. They could do quite a bit of damage, though, from the look of the beast. I mean, they look like they're almost all muscle. Like they could really land a good one on somebody they didn't like.

Jace gestured for her to come nearer and she did, watching the stallion's actions carefully. I think...that the big stallion reminds me of a protector, someone who watches over the safety of the others. He reminds me of a character I read in a book when I was younger...Emmett. Do you think that's a good name? She inquired. I've never named something before..so I'm not sure how to go about it. How will you decide your childrens' names, Jace? Wretch's own name had been the only word that she had been able to remember when she'd been found, but she did not divulge this fact yet.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread