Count by zero's to ten
[html]

She could have guessed that it would come to this. It was the only way that made sense, really...her foot wasn't going to just magically pop out of the hole without any pain. That was just what she'd been hoping might happen. The water was getting a little higher, up past her ankles, and she looked anxiously toward the front of the cave. When her eyes turned back to him he was doing something else, turning away from her for a moment, then coming toward her faster.

Her foot was wrenched from the hole in a movement so quick she didn't realize what had happened for a few mometns. "I...I'm..." free. She was free! Her paw did hurt quite a bit, and she wouldn't put any weight on it until she had it looked at, but for now she was gloriously free.

She was on her side in the water, chest heaving up and down from the excitement. When she stood up water dripped down into the small creek. "I have you to thank! Thank you so, so much!" She shouted over the sound of the rain hitting the cave ceiling. "But I think we ought to get out of here before one of us gets stuck again. With my luck, I bet it'd be me"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread