Fleeing fire
[html]

This post fails in so many ways

The guy with the red hair tensed as Enzo stopped near him so the boy took a step back, he knew he could be intimidating sometimes even without meaning to. He straightened up from his slouch and gave the smaller guy a lopsided smile, some of his old sparkle and life coming back to him for a second,

"Ach o' course you 'ave." He thrust out a large hand for the other to take, "M'name's Lorenzo, Enzo to people who know me. Me' dad's the alpha 'ere.' He shrugged his shoulders again but it was a subconscious movement rather than a rebellious teenage action. A light eyebrow rose and the dark patches beneath his eyes twisted as his smile widened,

"Ahh gues you want meh to call me old man ova' then?"

Image courtesy of Guy Cali @ Corbis

<style>
.Freebie3 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Freebie3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Freebie3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#00b034;text-shadow: margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 0px;}
.Freebie3 {background-color:#010409; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... orenzo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:530px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
.Freebie3Trans {background-color:#fc690b; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000;; line-height:16px; width:380px; text-align:justify; opacity:1; margin:0 auto;
filter:alpha(opacity=40);padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
.Freebie3-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #fc690b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread