Shelter from the Rain
[html]

Word Count → 428 :: Panda feels bad for Zera. :[

Everyday it's still the same dull knife,
Stab it through and justify your pride.

Panda noticed the woman had been almost drained it seemed. She was old, and Panda should have expected that the woman would become more tired than the panda-coated woman would. Zera told her that she did not mind any animals that would find their homes within the den of the woman, and Panda smiled at this. It was a good thing that Zera was accepting of all animals, as was the monochrome woman, which was why she had surrounded herself with so many other animals. Panda was satisfied with the way her stallion had acted and what he had said back to her in the muttered low speech that she and the stallion could understand. Panda was unsure of if the collie woman knew what she had said to the stallion, but she assumed that she did, since she seemed like the one to know at least some low speech.

When the woman had chuckled and then spoke to how it had been some time since her stallion had gotten attention from a mare, or that she knows of. She told him that he had produced rather strong and durable offspring, which had interested the woman even more. Panda nodded her head. Yes, I was thinking about pairing him with Vitani, for he is a very beautiful stallion and I would love to have a colt with the feathering on the legs. It could be a gift for Venom, since he does not have a ride of his own. Training one when they are little is much easier than taming one in the wild, and that way we don't have to trade away something 'expensive' for another steed. Though I figure that some day we'll have a chance to get another horse, I still would love to breed Korosk with Vitani. she spoke to the woman before she stepped towards the woman and she smiled at her and held out her hand for the woman to take it.

Kommt sie mit. she spoke to the woman, not knowing if she spoke German or not, but she figured the motions and the simple words she spoke in German would easly be translated even to someone whom did not know the language. You seem tired, luffly, we should get Korosk to the stables and then head back to my den where we can rest. she suggested before she had turned to her bird and cooed words to him in low speech. He took off from her shoulder then and scouted forward, and would make noise if there was someone coming their way.

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#E29CD2;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread