a pen, the weapon of poets.
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc:

Upon her face was a smile of relief, glad that the girl hadn't take her suggestion as ill will. This would be an interesting test of her abilities as well as a chance to see another's use of a weapon. In preparation she stepped a little ways from her meat, putting some distance between herself and the guarded girl.

X'yrin felt the rush of churned air at her back, a quiet 'hoot' in her ears as her companion swept down toward their catch and settled on top of the pile. His malting body still dropped feathers one of which the Nomad snatched from the air between her claws. She again looked to Zana, twirling the feather excitedly betwixt her pads. "I have no weapon," she answered honestly, slipping the feather carefully into her mane. "That is my preference."

The warrior lowered her body into a crouch, one leg poised back for balance while the other slide forward to handle the dispersal of weight. Her Optime legs did not shake this time, having been trained and reacquainted with their use. She offered her paw, palm upward and relaxed. "Please come when you are ready."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread