Terrible sting and terrible storm
[html]

He looked at her for a while before saying anything. The silence was somewhat unbearable to the ivory female, and suddenly it changed to become something more unbearable. His body language turned cold, he changed into a stranger. Mew felt herself staring at the change with disbelief. He had taken it the wrong way, then. She wished she had never spoken to him about everything, never started this conversation. Would it be like this, then? That she lost him when she had finally found him again? Was it that easy for him, to discard the fact that she had always shown him that she cared for him? He obviously didn't believe it now. It was as if he discarded all of her, his eyes gave her nothing, as if he was looking at nothing. She felt as if she might throw up, but she didn't know why. He spoke, and his words reflected the behavior he showed with his body. A monster? Why would she worry about the wellbeing of a monster? He didn't understand what had driven her to do this at all. He obviously didn't know her as she thought he did. And if he couldn't be bothered to try and understand, and instead acted as if she was nothing, how could she change that? She would have to try, she didn't have much choice. She was going to live with him, regardless of whether he cared for her at all, and she needed him to understand her. She would have taken on an angry stance, but something within her stopped her from doing so. Instead, she - for once - showed what truly went on in her head, without wrapping it up in defensive behaviour. She was quiet as she spoke, looking down to the ground. Truly, she was hurt and upset at his behavior, and these were not false reactions.

Haku, I've never called you a monster.. Her words could make no difference at all for what she knew. Why should she bother? It obviously wasn't hard to throw her away like dirt. She looked up again, the pause had only lasted a second of two. Words came out of her mouth without her thinking. If you know me at all, then you know that I trust you with my life... I gave a promise to ask this of you, and I keep promises. She wished she had never told Iskata that she would take the matter in her own hands. That she would ensure the pack's safety from the unpredictable violence that people meant came from her baby brother. Her voice was not defiant, as it could have been had it been any other person than Haku standing in front of her. It was quiet, and it was hurt. It was begging him to understand, but he seemed as if he had made up his mind regarding her. If he would never love her again for this, then Mew had truly lost something she had treasured greatly, although she hadn't realized the extent of the impact he had made on her life until this point. Why was it always like that? That it took something negative for her to appreciate and understand what was positive? She could only wait for his reply and hope that he did not push her away fully.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread