Show Me How
Rain took the knife and carving from Sam before pulling her to him. He hated to see her cry and wanted her to be happy. "Yes. You can help me build but I will not let you do anything too serious," he said with a smile. He let vent to him but when the subject of family came up he whined a little. Yes he wanted a family with Sam but judging by how she took wanting a family he though he should throw something pass her. "Do you.... want to try after the mating ceremony? Try to have a family," he asked softly, licking her face. It was all up to her and he would wait till the end of time for her. They had time. They had each other. They had a den big enough for some pups if the time came.

Rain watched her lay down and decided to lay next to her, running a soft hand over her small form, running small circles over her stomach, stopping at the scar ever so often. She was his... his love, his mate. He watched with a smile as she looked at his mothers bracelet before looking at his arm cuff. "My father made it for me when I was young, knowing I would grow into it. Its actually steel covered in silver. My father was a blacksmith back in Germany. He is also the one that made your bracelet," he said giving her a soft lick to the nose

Messages In This Thread