I've got a pocket full of sunshine.
[html]
Naniko's table colors are Barney the purple dinosaur colors D: ^^

She was in an odd position, with her hands up above her head on the spout. In her werewolf form she was very large, so the spout came out up above her right shoulder. She didn't know how she couldn't have noticed all of the sap dripping down the tree trunk herself...she had her back stuck to it, too. Naniko struggled for a few minutes before taking a break. She was still very weak from the "birth" and from all of the walking that she'd done that day, so maybe that accounted for some of it.

The stark white luperci stared up at her trapped hands, releasing a sigh. She was too tired to try again for a while...so she'd sit back and relax. She wasn't worried about being attacked; who would else would be all the way out here?

It was then that she heard the voice, and her eyes opened slowly. "Hmm? I...oh! Hello! And that's about right...trouble follows my every move, just waiting to catch me." She tried once more to pull her hands away, but they were stuck fast. "I would love a hand. I'm still kind of weak..from blood loss, and you don't look too good yourself. We make a good team."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread