I'm not falling, I'm just flying without wings.
[html]
OOC / +225

HEY! He called out loudly, dominantly, in a tone that told all parties within his site to halt or else. A sudden gust of winder picked up the sand and threw it into the air like it was smoke making Helotes hesitate but soon he could see again. He was aside the rock now, and the sudden scent of Zana hit his black nose. He paused, looking for the source of the smell; it was emanated from underneath the rock. He couldn’t understand this, and he stood there shocked for a moment. There was only one reason someone would be under the ground.

Suddenly visages of Zana being ripped to shreds by these two unknown coyotes flashed past his vision and he snarled up at the coyote on the rock, pointed a sharp clawed finger at him, You! Stay right there. He then sprinted to the other side of the rock where the female had run, and quickly jumped in front of her, blocking her path.

He snarled viciously at her, showing sharp, white teeth, hackles fully raised and eyes like fire, What did you two do to Zana? HUH? Answer me now before I rip your throats out! He was angry now, if anything had happened to his little cousin he would go on a rampage until all participants lay bloody at his feet.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#855854; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #16100f; }
.hell-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#493636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z93HS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#786161; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread