I've got a pocket full of sunshine.
[html]

Skoll frowned at her comment about blood loss. She didn't seem to be terribly injured...maybe she was referencing something else. Walking over to her trapped form, he reached up with his good hand and grabbed her forearm, waiting until she was ready before he tugged. Her one hand came free, and then he switched to the other, keeping away from the sticky parts to prevent himself from getting stuck to the sap still coating her hands.

"Well," he said looking down at himself, "You're not the only one I fight to protect. Shadowed Sun had an unwanted visitor, someone with the same kind of fighting background as I have. I guess it's fair to say she cut me up a bit." He took a close look at this person who he had seen for the first time over a year ago, and then never again. Had so much had to happen simply because she walked across an imaginary line? He had to nearly die, a child had to nearly die, and six of them had to sustain damage, all for the twisted doctrine of Kaena Lykoi.

"Well...it's been a long time," he said, helping to pull her off the tree. "How have you been since that day near Inferni?"

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread