Be Not Fearful
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 436 Words

It came down to feeling in the end. The mental burdens of right and wrong, what was appropriate and what was deemed foolish, no longer mattered. They were concepts for the sober and clear headed to deal with, not the inebriated and free. The Shishen had thrown off his inhibitions at last, giving into the festivities as they commenced wildly around them. The woman could not withhold her smiles of joy her excited howls in seeing Jaden finally give into the intoxication of the party.

But so much expulsion of energy was exhausting. The excited muscle within her chest began to ache, having yet to rest from its relentless rhythm coursing the heated blood through her veins. It was a wonder she hadn't collapsed from exertion before now. But her rest on the ground was short-lived. As calloused hand took her own she was hoisted into a body of warmth, powerful arms holding her firmly, stably in place. Lead by more graceful steps than her own, she followed the movements of her fellow warrior keeping contact with his stabilizing form. She was more than inclined to have him act as her pillar of strength as her steps grew sluggish and her body tired.

"You think so?" she whispered in turn, a tired smile delicately curving her lips as she let her head rest on his broad shoulder. His enveloping warmth as well as the calming beat of her own heart making her all the more drowsy. "I used to be better," she continued, fighting against the yawn threatening to split her maw in two. "But I am out of practice." Giggling softly, she nuzzled into her companion's neck, her tender smile gradually losing its radiance as the whole of her felt heavy, her eyes being the first to succumb to gravity. "Though you are better than I am, looks like."

The depression of the alcohol had down what it was intended to do; made a fool of an otherwise pristine figure and brought the sleep spell upon her. To save what little of her image that remained she at last- albeit reluctantly- peeled herself off the Shishen, placing a kind kiss upon his cheek. “I think I’ll return home. The ground does not favor me or my dance…” she giggled sleepily knowing full well it was not the ground that was unstable. She had somehow managed to stumble out of the midst of the party, her senses now dulled and body exhausted from both dance and entertainment. Rest would do her well before she sifted through the details of the night before in the morning.

[Exit X'yrin]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread