And then I saw you
[html]
.: OOC Yay! The honor! She's too connected to Zalen not to notice. Wink :: WC 400+ :.

Anathema? Titania had only heard passing mentions of the pack and knew little of their dealings, less of their territory. She did know about Arachnea’s Revenge, though. When her mother was on the run from the scoundrel that had murdered her brother, Orin-Desdemona spent weeks in the Dampwoods with her children. Titania didn’t remember most of the experience, though, having been little more than a sick infant during their original pass through the realm. Later, when the woman with two names left Phoenix Valley and lurked as a loner Titania could remember little more than complaining about her paws hurting because they were constantly on the move.

“I know the place, a little. I traveled there when I was just a pup-” a childhood she was barely growing out of now “-but I don’t remember too much about it. Are you a part of Uh… Uhnethum?” She pronounced the unfamiliar word incorrectly, and the eyes that searched Zalen’s face admitted that she mangled the word, too. Though she asked the question she was sure she already knew the answer. Judging by the wolf’s wild, free scent, a scent that was so his own, she thought he might have nothing to do with any pack.

“I live…” She wanted to tell him some strange, exotic place, to say that she was a free wolf too, but looking into her eyes she could not lie to him. He deserved more than a lie, and she felt that he would somehow sense it if she fibbed. She wouldn’t mar this perfect meeting. “…in Cercatori d’Arte, with my family and my pack.”

As the last word rolled off her tongue an oddity appeared in her peripheral vision. An eyebrow quirked as she turned to peer out over the glassy water, her eyes focusing on the choppy water by the falls. The mist there, it was strange. Was it the fairies? Titania cocked her head and squinted, and that was when the mist began to form tighter and a green brilliance shone from that spot. The apparition’s viridian eyes mirrored Zalen’s. She gasped, her jaw dropping. She had a close relationship with the fairies but they’d never shown themselves to her as strongly as this! Did Zalen see? She wanted to look at him, to know by his countenance if he saw it too, but she could not pull her eyes away from the spot.

“Do… you see that?” She whispered gently as though trying not to frighten the spirit away.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Titania_Waterfall .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Titania_Waterfall p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align:justify;}
.Titania_Waterfall b {color:#e3f2ff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.Titania_Waterfall { background-color:#020003; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Eahfs.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.Titania_Waterfall .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EZOK2.png); background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.Titania_Waterfall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Zeyada', cursive, comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread