And then I saw you
[html]

Word Count 374:: OOC.

As she asked the question he shook his head, embarrassment now bubbling up in his chest, No, this is only the second time I’ve heard her speak. Usually she doesn’t even make herself known… though I know she’s always there. He couldn’t help but shudder a bit. Upon their first meeting, Ruby had been so elated to see a living descendent that she had bonded to him somehow, and like a shadow she had been following him ever since. She rarely appeared however, sometimes he would only catch glimpses of something out of the corner of his eye and only when he was emotional or excited.

Titania then asked what she meant by what she had said and this Zalen was truly confused about. Ruby had spoken very cryptically, “Don’t be afraid of this Zalen Damaichu. Your leadership will bring forth a new dawn unto this land”; what did that even mean! Zalen snorted, frustrated, and plopped his head down onto his outstretched paws, I don’t know… perhaps… and then it came to him. Ruby had been there, had sensed it when he had spoken to Shandom about the folly of the Luperci, of how foolish it was that they turned to hume ways. She knew the plan that was in his heart, and she reveled in it! She was trying to push him to become an alpha, and she had ordained this place as the location.

Zalen’s eyes widened and he turned to Titania. And why had Ruby shown herself to the two of them? Why it became so obvious now, she wanted this young wolfess to aid him in his endeavor! Titania… I’m thinking about coming here and starting a new life away from the grime and twisted metal of the hume things, away from the Luperci who live like those two-legged creatures who brought upon their own demise. If you would wish, I would want you by my side when I claim this land. He worried she would laugh at him, run off back to Cercatori d’ Arte with tales of the foolish wolf in the mountains who wanted to start a wolf pack lacking in the ‘comforts’ that the hume’s had provided them, he was afraid… she would leave him.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#454649; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread