I've got a pocket full of sunshine.
[html]

"We can't. We can't help anyone else." That was the deal that they'd made with Inferni...that they wouldn't step in once the fighting started. "We're neutral. We don't agree with what Dahlia de Mai is doing, keeping Haku there...and even making him a leader...and though I would love to protect Ember...we just can't. We'll help with injuries and take any refugees that need a home. That's about it, though." It was a strategic decision, a very important one. Naniko had gone there personally to make sure that it would happen, to try and convince Gabriel that Twilight Vale was a good group to form a truce with.

"I spoke with Gabriel. We're not backing Dahlia de Mai, and they're leaving us alone." She listened to his offer to help Conri learn, and nodded. "I'm sure he'd take you up on the offer. Just because we're not fighting right now doesn't mean that we won't later on, if anything happens in the future. It's good to be prepared anyway." She moved away from the tree so that she wouldn't accidentally touch it. "How's Pilot dealing with it in Shadowed Sun?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread