good luck has it's storms
[html]
ooc goes here

When Leon asked if there was anything he could do, the woman shook her head, 'I am fine' she sighed, shifting her weight awkwardly. 'Just go and wait with Aeron, send Analise in here'. Io assumed that Aeron would be quicker, it was evident that Aerons litter was smaller than Io's. Analise appeared suddenly, 'I am fine, just stay here while your father waits with Aeron' she said, hissing through her pain. When the pain passed, Io sat up, unable to stay lying down. 'Io es et wise to leave yowa well-being in charge of eh girl?' Andrej probed earning a sharp glare from the russet saddled woman. 'Leave her alone...' she warned, moving to nudge Analise's cheek with her pink nose.

She grumbled a few forgein swear words as more pain came. They were low, almost inaudibe things, kept from Analise's earshot. As a natural mother Io was cautios about letting the girl here any bad words. Even though she was old enough now. 'How have you been?' Io asked, taking her mind away from the situation at hand. 'Not getting in any trouble?' she probed, smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread