I've got a pocket full of sunshine.
[html]

She nodded. It was actually really nice that he agreed with the fact that they both had different opinions about the war. It was only natural that people would think different things, especially on topics like these...Naniko had been a healer her entire life, beginning when she was still a Lehrling back in Clouded Tears. She knew the raw side of war...that was one of the reasons she was against it. But she also understood that sometimes it was inevitable. It had to happen. "After it's all over, I'll be helping to fix people up. And if you ever need any medical help that Pilot can't handle, I'd be more than happy. I tried to teach him as much as I could, but we live so far apart now that it's hard to keep updated. I'm really glad that he was able to help you afterwards. At least...I'm assuming that it was him. I don't know a whole lot of other healers, there might be more."

She missed Pilot. She did go to visit him sometimes. But now with this pregnancy and all of the stress, she hadn't had it in her to see him. "I was pregnant...another reason why I went over there to try and strike a deal. We'd be vunerable. But...we don't have to worry about it any more. The pups didn't make it." He was the first one that she'd told, besides Deuce. How strange, that this warrior would be the one. "Conri doesn't know yet. I don't know how to tell him what happened."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread