The Winds of Change
[html]

Hehe blast. Well, I always have been too predictable. Sorry this is so short, too. I didn't know what else to say and then found that I had unintentionally portrayed BOTH mine and Blind's excitement Tongue

Blind's determination immediately turned to concern at the sight of Soran's arm. She hadn't known the old female was hurt, and if she had, she probably would've insisted her company upon her adoptive mother in order to make sure she healed properly.

She circled Soran, keeping her eyes on the piece of cloth that held up her mother's arm. She had never seen a dressing like it, and it only took a moment of puzzling before she realized what it was for.

Is it broken? she asked, finally ceasing her circling and facing Soran. She took a quick sniff, and the scent of stale blood greeted her nostrils. No, she corrected, it's a puncture wound. She smiled a little, proud of her attentiveness. She then realized that her pride might be mistaken for pleasure at her mother's pain, and she quickly exchanged her egotism for a look of dismay.

Suddenly the thought of blood shifted Blind's attention back to her prior intent. Not waiting for Soran's answer to her question, the young wolf's ears perked as she announced, I'm ready for the change!

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread