What I must do to become strong!
[html]

Sorry for the wait.

I hope to have a companion of my own someday. Would be a great hunting tool. She grinned as she gazed at the bird.

Saxif looked over the girl’s posture as she held the arrow back. Your aim is off because your hand should be in this position. Saxif pushed Deirdre’s hand up to her cheek. She adjusted her arm to align with the arrow. She rounded behind her shifting her shoulders just slightly. Your aim should follow the shaft of the arrow. She made sure her arm was strong by slightly tapping it and nodded. Her feet were correct. She noticed the arrow slipping slightly to the side. Redraw, your arrow is not secure. When Deirdre lowered her bow Saxif adjusted her fingers higher up on the shaft. You have to notch your arrow on the string from this point and slide back. This will ensure your arrow stay firmly against the string and your fingers can easily hold the arrow against the body of the bow. Now, draw.

She patted Deirdre’s back and took a slight step back to observe her technique. She nodded as it seemed she took her advice to memory. Now when you shoot you have to keep in mind that everything about the success of your shot depends on you. When you draw and take aim you breathe calmly. You will release on the exhale of your breath when you are ready and pull your hand back along your jaw. You will then hold that position until your arrow strikes the target. You are in a sense a statue with your hand the only thing moving as the arrow takes flight. She hoped she wasn’t confusing the girl it was the first time she had attempted to teach someone else. She crossed her arms and watched Deirdre. Now shoot.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread