House Warming
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 362 Words.

Now, as she had felt before, there was only comfort. There was only him. No other thought dared cross her mind in fear of spoiling this well deserved moment. She had waited for him, though her mind would not acknowledge this without contest, her heart knew this to be true. Since their joining and her departure, she had been waiting, hoping to see him again. Her nameless Shadow. "Ompre."

She lifted her muzzle, pronouncing the name for herself with skilled tongue. And as he announced his name for her, the woman's ears fell back, the mystery dispelled as there was now a name to his face. The primal mind needn't a name, but sound and smell was enough. However the civilized mind was not so easily appeased with just that. She smiled as he leaned down and caressed her nose, the flesh wrinkling bashfully from a lover's touch. She felt her face warm by the title he gave her. "You would call me Nomad... if you'd like," she smiled, drying her tears with the back of her hand. "But X'yrin is how I am known."

She could not believe how Fate worked at times; giving her but a taste of what her heart unknowingly desired then brashly snatched it away. ...and kept it from her. She felt her smile wane, the toil of his absence upon her coming to light at last as she sought his icy hues. "I searched for you," she confessed, holding his gaze as she spoke only the truth. "Against rationality I tried to find you... under the pretense I was only appeasing my want for the wild. But I know now that I was looking for you. I hoped to see you again. But when I couldn't... I felt foolish. I didn't even know why I wanted to see you again like this, but I had to. And when I didn't... I... I didn't know what to do." And even now faced with him again, she did not know what to do... what the next step was. Yet she knew she wanted to remain with him, as they were now.

"I thought I wouldn't see you again."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread