I've got a pocket full of sunshine.
[html]

"Ah, if it was you who taught him, then we're even now. I helped you, now you've helped me. As for how to tell Conri, that isn't something I know the answer to. I've never had children, and unfortunately my life hasn't left me a lot of room for any kind of paternal role, so I don't know the pain that he will feel at the news. I think it would be harder if he had come to know them first, but that is far different from saying that this news will be easy for him to swallow." He did not envy the two of them the heartbreak that they would later share. Nevertheless, the love they had was not something he had known for many years, and not something he expected to know again.

"Though if you want to keep this peace of yours, it would be wise to make sure he doesn't suspect Gabriel had anything to do with the miscarriage." Inferni had a rotten history, and it couldn't be held against someone to suspect them of violent acts when evidence suggested that could be the case. If she had miscarried, and intended to tell him about her deal with Inferni, it would be imperative to tell him the news in such a way that he didn't make the false connection.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread